Iakhaev Lev Ivanovich
Head of the factory from 1973 to 2008.
That time the factory produced 12 types of products, specialized mostly on the creolins production and had the name "Creolin factory". Since the first days in the position of Director, Lev Ivanovich began technical re-equipment of production, improvement of technologies to improving and facilitation of the harsh working conditions as well as scaling-up of the scope of goods and production flow to meet veterinary needs. 2 new plants were built, creolin production and other facilities were modernized and upgraded, warehousing was expanded, and chemical laboratories were upgraded under his command.
Throughout his work period together with scientific institutions, over 20 preparations intending to prevent and treat animal diseases were mastered and invested in the serial production. It helped to increase production volumes, profit, and eventually to improve factory facilities.
One more managing direction of Lev Iakhaev was social policy to ensure safe and secure working conditions for the staff. As a result of this policy - reducing of employment injury rate, ones of the best in the town equipped sanitary and living premises, dental cabinet is contained in the factory for years, 6 living 2-floor and 3-floor houses were built using factory's own resources and were commissioned. Social benefits by factory's own funds are set for the staff, unemployed labor veterans receive financial support with additional pension payment.
Extensive management experience, leadership among town industrial enterprises, and high personal authority contributed his election to the Chairperson of the town's Council of People's Deputies in 1991, but he didn't leave the factory during difficult time of reforms and in 1992, having made a choice in favor of the factory, stepped down from his position as the Chairperson. During the difficult 1990-s, the factory as many enterprises could not weather the economic crisis.
35 year of Lev Ivanonich's management brought good reputation, guarantee of quality, and customer confidence for the factory as well as respect of company and colleagues for the director.
Ivanov Pavel Mikhaylovich
Head of the Creolin factory from 1959 to 1971.
Having took reins, he persuaded General Directorate "Soyuzvetsnabprom" of the need for factory reconstruction to increase the production level of preparations for veterinary needs. New workshop building had been executed during his leadership (within the framework of new buildings plan of the five-year term). New workshop had modern automated piperazine adipate (anthelmintic preparation) production line with a capacity of 60 tons per year. In 1963, realization of Monochloride Iodine had been organized and its production had been locaten in this workshop.
Sokolov Alexander Alexeevich
Chief engineer of the factory from 1942 to 1967.
In 1929, he graduated from Ivanovo-Voznesensky Polytechnic Institute with degree in engineer-chemist.
He was a qualified specialist, innovator and inventor. He introduced a lot of ideas and improvements concerning primitive basic equipment, technology development. He was a co-author of new creolin types elaboration and exploration.
Kozlov Pavel Filippovich
Head of creolin factory from 1942 to 1958.
He was appointed by the People's Commissariat for Agriculture of the USSR
Already in 1943, 500 tons of creolin had been produced in refurbished chemical department of the factory. During the Second World War, he applied a petition for assignment to the front-line at various times. Pavel Filippovich had been remembered as a skilled organizer, production specialists, and attentive manager.
Both managers arrived from Donetsk Region, where were working as the main specialists for petrochemical factory, which was evacuated during the Second World War. They could refurbish the chemical department for disinfectant producing, select and train the staff, and by 1943, start creolin realization for a short period of time.